Perfectlights GCV does not keep a separate database of ordinary visitors to the website. Naturally, data is kept of visitors who place an order via this website. This information is required in order to be able to process an order correctly. Everyone is always entitled to access and any changes to his or her personal data. Please contact us via email@example.com
Distribution to third parties
None of the information acquired on this website is passed on to third parties.
This website works with cookies. These are small text files that are stored on the PC of the user in order to guarantee the technical functioning of this website. The data stored therein are limited to the technically required minimum. Each user can always delete his or her own cookies.
This website does not work with forms that are sent via e-mail. The data that PerfectLights GCV receives when you send an e-mail to us manually, may be stored in an address book but will not be passed on to third parties without your permission. You have the right, upon request at Perfectlights GCV, to consult your personal data of the address book at any time and to request changes in accordance with the applicable law. Please contact the person responsible for the processing of the personal data.
For the website of Perfectlights GCV statistics are kept about the visitors of this website. The following information is included:
- The domain (eg .BE, .COM, .NET, ...).
- The host.
- Date, time and duration of the visit.
- Which pages are opened during the visit.
- Which operating system (eg Windows XP, Linux, ...) and which Internet browser (eg Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Safari, ...) you use.
- How you ended up on the website (eg via a search engine, via the direct typing of the address, ...).
- Which error messages you will receive (or not).