Terms & Conditions
1. Our sales and offers are subject to the following conditions which are supposed to be known and approved by the purchaser.
2. Any order made via this shop is as valid legal status.
All mentions of products, capabilities, pricing and delivery schedules are made by the seller according to the information he possesses at the time of the order. All changes are not caused by the seller, and the spirit of the order remain faithful must be accepted by the buyer.
3. Delivery times are indicated for information purposes only and are in no way binding.
4. Amendments of order requested by the buyer shall be in writing and signed
by buyer and seller, including any change in price, delivery and other conditions.
5. We reserve the right for the goods count as their delivery, even if it is only partial, if a partial delivery is not paid on the due date, we reserve the right to destroy the balance of orders.
6. Upon termination of the agreement by the buyer to the seller will have to pay a compensation lump agreed on 30% of the contract or the sale amount.
7. All amounts are increased by what submissive charges, including VAT, taxes and others, which are in force or imposed in the course of implementation.
8. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all our invoices are payable in cash and the house of the vendor or bank account listed on the invoice.
9. Payment of the invoice sent must be paid within 30 days after the invoice date. After the expiration date of invoice the purchaser on the entire invoice amount is an interest of 1% per month or part thereof and so legally and without notice. In case of default by the purchaser will REASON legally and without notice or warning, a fixed and irreducible indemnity equal to 10% of the amount.
10. The goods remain the property of the seller up to the moment of full settlement of the invoice. The goods may be repossessed after simple registered letter without compensation in
behalf of the seller.
11. In case of dispute for amounts <1,250.00 Euro is the Peace of Hamme responsible for amounts> 1,250 euros, the Court of First Instance of Dendermonde have jurisdiction.