Terms and Conditions
Each customer is expected to know our general sales and payment conditions and to accept them. Even if the purchasing conditions apply, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Each customer has the choice of 3 languages for the processing of his order: Dutch, French and English. The language that the customer chooses will be used for the settlement of the transaction.
We offer lighting products ranging from lighting fixtures to lamps.
Orders are accepted subject to change and carried out according to our capabilities.
On request the customer can obtain a written confirmation of the order.
The goods are sold and considered accepted in our offices and warehouses, whatever the place, manner or conditions of delivery may be.
Advances on orders in our showroom will not be refunded in accordance with Art 1590 Dutch Civil Code: If the sales promise is handled, each of the contracting parties is free from the sales promise to refrain: He who has given the hand money, by retaining it. And he who has received the hand money, by giving back double.
Any costs incurred for shipping are at the expense of the customer.
Please note that the colors of products in photos on the website can sometimes slightly differ from the actual product colors.
The prices as stated online are binding, unless there is force majeure.
The prices on our website always state whether they are inclusive or exclusive of VAT. The settlement of orders always takes place including VAT, unless it concerns a shipment outside the EU or customers with a valid VAT number outside Belgium. In the latter cases, the customer does not owe VAT.
Delivery times and transport
The delivery terms are only given for purely indicative purposes. With design lighting this delivery period can increase. If more than 2 months have elapsed since the order, it is possible to cancel it in writing. Business customers do not have this right to cancel.
Please note, in case of deliveries outside the EU, you will always be charged import duties and taxes as a customer. Import duties and taxes are always at your expense as a customer.
The delivered goods remain the property of the seller until full payment of the invoices has been paid.
If the shipment goes abroad, PerfectLights BV acts as an exporter and the recipient as an importer. Local recycling contributions must be indicated by the recipient. PerfectLights BV can not be held responsible for indicating local or national recycling contributions.
Reservation of ownership
When you place an order as a customer and you choose to pick up your order in our store, you are expected to collect it within a period of 2 weeks. This period starts from the moment that all ordered products are ready in our store. We will send you an e-mail once your order is complete and ready for collection.
When you place an order as a customer and you choose to have your order delivered, we expect a payment before the order is sent to you. Your order will be reserved for 2 weeks in our warehouse. This period starts from the moment that all ordered products are ready in our store. We will also send you an e-mail once your order is complete and ready for collection.
If you do not collect your order or do not pay within the period of 2 weeks, we reserve the right to put your ordered products back in stock as well as to cancel the order.
Payments and refunds
Payments, refunds and invoicing always take place in Euro.
In case of refunds, the original amount is always refunded in Euro. If a currency other than Euro is used in your country, the reimbursement will be made according to the exchange rate at that time. We do not guarantee any exchange rate fluctuations that may occur between the time of purchase / payment and the time of repayment.
Right of withdrawal
At PerfectLights.be you can return, exchange or return a product within 14 days of receipt of the product without penalty and without giving any reason, according to the European right of withdrawal. The mention of the reason for return is therefore not mandatory but can be useful for us to improve our service and offer. The shipping costs for the return are always at the expense of the customer.
Before you send a product back, it may be useful to first put this on mail for our customer service ([email protected]). You will then receive a return document and the handling, when the return arrives in our warehouse, can take place more quickly.
An item is only accepted return if it meets all our return conditions. Any deviation from this may result in a refusal of the return:
- The products must be complete (including all accessories, manuals and documentation).
- Products must be undamaged and in the original (undamaged) packaging. Products may not show traces of use, they may only be viewed as would happen in a physical store. If you install or use the products anyway, this means that you accept the products.
- The original packaging must always be in at least one outer packaging.
- The original packaging must not be smeared in any way (for example by labels, stickers, damage, inscriptions, etc.).
- Items purchased in our showroom and approved as such in our showroom for purchase by the customer can not be returned.
- When you have received your return document, you have 14 calendar days to deliver your return to us.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to products tailor-made for the customer, custom-made products or products that are clearly intended for a specific person.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to items that are used, damaged or incomplete.
- The European right of withdrawal does not apply to business customers (ie customers with a company name and / or VAT number).
- The European right of withdrawal does not apply to orders resulting from a quotation / competition requested by the customer.
- The European right of withdrawal only applies to orders delivered in the 28 EU Member States + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Method of withdrawal and return:
Follow the steps below if you wish to cancel your order and return it.
- Please let us know via the standard form or by e-mail that you wish to return your purchased product within 14 days after receipt of your ordered product. Always state your customer number, invoice number and the products you wish to return. When you have received your return document, you have 14 calendar days to deliver your return to us. Stating the reason for return is therefore not mandatory but can be useful for us to improve our service. Click on the link below to download the standard form:
- You leave the product at your expense and risk at the following return address:
If the product is lost and / or damaged during the return shipment, it is
this therefore on your responsibility and dmlights can not be held liable
If you are sending a return from outside the European Union, please always use an official courier service (eg UPS, TNT, DHL, ...), never use a postal company. If you nevertheless use a postal company, you will be held responsible for all customs formalities.
- When the return arrives in our warehouse, we will check whether the product meets the return conditions and inform you of our decision by mail. If the product meets the return conditions, we will credit the entire order amount (less any transport costs) to your account.
Please note: we will only refund you the price paid minus the shipping costs to deliver the product to you - if any. The shipping costs to return the product are always at your expense.
If the product deviates to a limited extent from our return conditions (ie if the product is still suitable for resale), the return can be accepted. However, in this case you may be charged for depreciation.
- If the product does not meet the return conditions, it will remain your property and you must collect it within 14 calendar days. If desired, in this case we can return the product, at your expense, with a transport company. If the refused return is still in our warehouse after 14 calendar days, you will be notified by e-mail that the product is no longer our responsibility. From then on you can be charged for storage costs.
Warranty and guarantee
The warranty period is standard 2 years on the luminaires
(not on the light sources).
Warranty is excluded for visible defects from the acceptance of the goods in our warehouses. The warranty is limited to the replacement by equivalent goods, whereby any consequential damage and any costs such as transport and insurance are borne by the buyer.
The guarantee will lapse if the maintenance instructions / manual supplied with the goods have not been complied with, if there has been misuse of the delivered product or if the customer has made changes without our express permission.
The seller can never be held liable for non-written promises.
The seller can not be held responsible for damage to appliances or installations due to weather conditions such as storm, snow, hail, water seepage, lightning strike, etc .; defects caused by overvoltage of the electricity grid; defects caused by incorrect connection of devices and cabling by the customer; wear or defect due to negligent maintenance, overheating by using a too high wattage incandescent lamp or halogen lamp; indirect costs caused by the out of service of the defective item.
Conformity and warranty
1. The entrepreneur warrants that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the legal rights existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and / or government regulations.
2. An arrangement offered by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer as guarantee does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer, in respect of a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of the entrepreneur, can assert against the entrepreneur on the grounds of the law and / or the distance contract.
Every complaint must be sent by registered mail within 3 working days after delivery; after this period the goods are assumed to have been approved. Packaging materials must be retained for inspection. If the customer refuses to receive the goods, these will be stored at the expense and risk of the customer, until full payment.
The consumer will receive a deadline within 5 working days in which he will receive a proposal to resolve the dispute from the seller.
Terms of payment
Our invoices are payable in advance on account number IBAN BE24001921564138, BIC GEBABEBB or cash / Bancontact when collected in our showroom.
The non-payment of an invoice on its due date entails the immediate payment of all invoices that have not yet expired, and also allows us to suspend or cancel all pending orders.
Any invoice not paid on its due date automatically and without prior notice of default, incurs conventional interest of 10% per year. A conventional compensation of 10% of the invoice amount is also due and payable. In case of dispute only the courts of the district Dendermonde are competent.
PerfectLights BV-PerfectLights.be, respects Belgian and European legislation on the protection of personal data and privacy.
All data collected on this website are only used to improve our service and to inform you about our products and services. They are in no way passed on, sold or rented to third parties.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is PerfectLights BV :
E-mail: [email protected]
PerfectLights BV does not keep a separate database of ordinary visitors to the website. Naturally, data is kept of visitors who place an order via this website. This information is required in order to be able to process an order correctly. Everyone is always entitled to access and any changes to his or her personal data. Please contact the person responsible for the processing of the personal data.
Distribution to third parties:
None of the information acquired on this website is passed on to third parties.
This website works with cookies. These are small text files that are stored on the PC of the user in order to guarantee the technical functioning of this website. The data stored therein are limited to the technically required minimum. Each user can always delete his or her own cookies.
This website does not work with forms that are sent via e-mail. The data that PerfectLights BV receives when you send an e-mail to us manually, may be stored in an address book but will not be passed on to third parties without your permission. After requesting PerfectLights BV, you have the right to consult your address book details at any time and to request changes in accordance with the applicable law. Please contact the person responsible for the processing of the personal data.
For the website of PerfectLights.be statistics are kept about the visitors of this website. The following information is included:
- The domain (eg .BE, .COM, .NET, ...).
- The host.
- Date, time and duration of the visit.
- Which pages are opened during the visit.
- Which operating system (eg Windows XP, Linux, ...) and which Internet browser (eg Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Safari, ...) you use.
- How you ended up on the website (eg via a search engine, via the direct typing of the address, ...).
- Which error messages you will receive (or not).
Applicable law - Competent court
Belgian law applies. In the event of any disputes, only the Courts of the district of Dendermonde are authorized, or the Vredegerecht van Hamme.
In the event of extrajudicial settlement of the dispute, the Consumers' Consumption Service of the FPS Economy is authorized to receive any request for extrajudicial settlement of consumer disputes. This will in turn handle the application itself or send it to a qualified entity. You can reach the Consumer Ombudsman through this link: http://www.consumersombudsdienst.be//en .
In case of disputes with a cross-border nature, you can also appeal to the European Union's Online Dispute Resolution platform via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
'My account' data
All data presented in "my account" are indicative and show the data as they are taken from our ERP system. This information is regularly updated several times a day. In case of inconsistencies between the presented data in "my account" and the ERP system, the data in the ERP system is considered as leading.